Os modelos de barcos a motor com motorização fora de borda estão a ter um papel cada vez mais determinante na oferta dos principais fabricantes mundiais. A marca norte-americana Cobalt lançou o modelo 23SC de motorização simples com as potências a variarem entre os 250 e os 300 Cv.
O Cobalt 23SC, com 7,06 m de comprimento, é um day-cruiser de proa aberta que permite encarar qualquer tipo de atividade ligada aos desportos náuticos.
Estamos perante um barco de linhas tradicionais com um layout interior clássico. Mas a Cobalt distingue-se dos outros construtores no processo de construção, na escolha dos materiais e nas soluções de utilização dos equipamentos.
O 23 SC não foge à regra e o seu casco laminado à mão com diversas camadas de fibra e materiais compósitos e reforçado a kevlar. O modelo tem uma garantia de 10 anos para a estrutura, 5 anos para os componentes à proa e à pôpa e, 3 anos para o acabamento em gelcoat.
No interior destaco as diferentes configurações que os bancos permitem criando, desta forma, zonas de estar distintas. O posto de pilotagem possui uma decoração sóbria e configuração ergonómica. Está equipado, ao nível da instrumentação, com tudo o que é necessário para um programa de passeio em família ou com amigos. O acesso à plataforma de banhos e ao motor faz-se por estibordo.
Modelo: 23SC | Origem: USA | Construtor: Cobalt Boats | Comprimento total: 7,06 m | Boca: 2,59 m | Calado: 0,50 a 0,97 m | Peso: 1 905 kg | Combustível: 223 L | Água: 37,8 L | Motorização: 250 a 300 Cv | Comercialização: Nautiser Centro Náutico.
Expect the extraordinary
The 23SC is contoured for accessibility, consider over the bow to the beach via the beach boarding ladder. Convenient and easy to deploy, just step over the bow and feel the sand between your toes. Or head to the transom and take a quick dip using the exclusive swim step.
Take the helm and you will notice all the expected Cobalt standards: quickness to plane, smooth ride, stability in turns. And how the 23SC does wow. Heads will turn in amazement as she glides across the chop with all smiles aboard. With outboard power fusing efficiency, speed and light weight, this intelligent design absolutely sets the standard for performance.You should expect that of Cobalt craftsmanship. And what will exceed those expectations is what lies inside.
From the multi-use sunpad and adjustable backrest, to the plush seating arrangements and well-placed storage compartments, the 23SC features impeccable amenities that make everyone on
board feel important. And be sure to invite all your extra buddies, too, because the broad shaped bow has plenty of room for extra seating.
Everything about the SC speaks of strength and integrity: an all composite transom, an all fiberglass stringer system and cockpit liner deck, a Kevlar® reinforced hull, solid stainless steel windshield braces – all backed by what is undeniably the most vigorous warranty in the industry.
It’s all here, the difference between ordinary and extraordinary.
Swim Platform Functionality
Cobalt’s swim platforms are large, welcoming and safe, suspended just above the waterline for easy use in all water-born activities. Oversized, polished stainless steel tubing wraps every platform to protect the boat when docking. Cobalt’s exclusive and patented swim step requires only two easy flips: down to use, back to stow. The swim step makes boarding your Cobalt a breeze, and provides a perfectly cool resting area. Illuminate the platform above or below the waterline with option choices to suit your desires.
Industry Firsts and Real-World
Across five decades, Cobalt brought innovative functionality to the marketplace. Across five decades, other marine manufacturers have seen fit to copy the thoughtful design that has always defined our boats.
Again this year, we will show an entire industry exactly the way to go.
– A Cobalt first: the integrated bow eye with a scuff plate for protection from trailer marks
– Cobalt was the first stern drive builder to feature the walk-thru transom, today, all our models are equipped with either a single or dual aft passageway for easy boarding
– Stainless-steel adjustable poles to secure and tighten bimini tops with our innovative built-in turnbuckle — no fabric straps here
– Quick-release fender clips utilize stainless steel sockets for perfect placement and convenient deployment
– Cushioned storage lids with double-knuckled hinges to hold the lids open for easy access to the compartment below
– Our often-imitated, never-duplicated flip-lip seat bolster – the captain sits high and comfortable, enjoying the full thrill of the ride
– A safer latch for the windshield walk-thru, holding the door securely open – yet another Cobalt first
– Perhaps the most imitated component of performance in the boating industry, Cobalt’s extended running surface for quicker planing, firm and true turns, minimized bow rise, and greater lift at the stern
Finely Detailed Interiors
The technical word is “interface,” those sensory exchanges between boat and owner, those points
of contact so fundamental to the enjoyment of a day on the water, so critical to the determination
of a boat’s long-term value. Glance at any cockpit and witness the full effect of a Cobalt interior –
straight, smooth, uniform, and very, very good looking. Better yet, cruise a Cobalt at first opportunity for some meaningful, memorable interfacing of your own.
Start at the helm, where strength meets stylish strength. Rock-solid fiberglass substructure rides
beneath upholstered good looks, as optional Ebony Macassar trim adorns the helm’s metal panels.
The instrumentation and its mountings borrow from aircraft and jewelry designers alike. Stainless
steel switch mechanisms are firm, sure, and sturdy.
Cobalt upholstery involves the fingers. Butter-soft and bull-strong, as tactile as they’re easy on the
eye, always double-fastened with both adhesives and staples, and stitched with meticulous precision.
Underfoot, the carpet or optional Seagrass flooring is snap-down/snap-out, rubber-backed,
backed again with skid resistant no-flex composite flooring under all, and heavy. Heavy far beyond
any marine standard.
– Cobalt Glass Cockpit with Touch Screen Displays
– Precision-sewn interior details
– Double-needle stitching
– Seats that convert to a sun lounge
– Deep bow and cockpit seating
– The warmth and feel of premium materials
– A hand-crafted helm with detailed double-stitching
– Ebony Macassar trim
– Aircraft-inspired stainless switches
– Honeycomb composite core integrated in flooring – optimized strength-to-weight ratio, with improved sound and vibration dampening
Length Overall w/ Swim Platform: 23’ 2’’ 7.06 m
Beam: 8’ 6’’ 2.59 m
Interior Cockpit Width: 87’’ 2.21 m
Deadrise at Transom: 21º 21º
Fuel Capacity: 59 gal 223 L
Freshwater Capacity:10 gal 37.8 L
Holding Tank Capacity: 10 gal 37.8 L
Bridge Clearance w/o Bimini: 4’ 11’’ 1.50 m
Bridge Clearance w/Arch or Tower: 8’ 1’’ 2.46 m
Draft Drive Up: 20’’ .50 m
Draft Drive Down: 38’’ .97 m
Dry Weight: 4200 lbs. 1905 Kg
Boat Certified Capacity: 12 persons
Boat Certified Capacity w/gear: 1595 lbs. 732 Kg
Yamaha Outboard Power
F250 XCA, D.E.C. w/Sea Star PAS 250 hp 186 PkW
F300 XCA, D.E.C. w/Sea Star PAS 300 hp 224 PkW
Mercury Outboard Power
250 Verado w/PAS 250 hp 186 PkW
300 Verado w/PAS 300 hp 224 PkW