Na Alemanha, a empresa portuguesa BoatCenter, foi nomeada representante da marca para o mercado nacional.
Princess Yachts celebrates the 50th anniversary of boot Düsseldorf with an exceptional line-up, including three global launches – the Princess Y85, V78 and F45 – and three show debuts – the revolutionary Princess R35, the V60 and F70. The Princess S65, S78, F62, Y75 and iconic Project 31 make up the 11-yacht display at stand 6B21, 19th – 27th January.
The All-New Princess Y85 Flagship Motor Yacht – In Collaboration with Olesinski and Pininfarina
– Designed by Princess Design Studio in collaboration with long-standing Princess partner naval architects Olesinski and Italian styling house Pininfarina SpA
– Class-leading fuel economy and performance offering an exhilarating 30-32 knots† with twin MAN V12 engines and 13% efficiency improvement
– Innovative and flexible galley arrangement allows guests to choose between open plan and enclosed galley options at the touch of a button
– Princess Design Studio interior, combined with Naim audio system and unique handcrafted teak detailing, offers a true luxury experience throughout its ample exterior spaces, expansive main deck layout and four cabins that comfortably accommodate eight guests
Princess Y Class Motor Yachts deliver an unmatched combination of luxury, interior ambience and space and Princess Yachts now reveals a new landmark Motor Yacht, the all-new Y85. The Y85 joins the award winning Y75 as well as the hugely successful Y88 in the Y Class range, delivering stunning performance, technology and quality time at sea. Hand-built in Plymouth, England, the Y85 offers a unique experience, created for the owner who wants to travel in style and luxury.
The Princess Design Studio and Olesinski worked closely with Pininfarina to combine a unique sculptural elegance and simplicity of form that gives the Y85 breathtaking new looks while remaining unmistakably Princess. The Y85 design team focused as much on interior layout and use as on exterior elegance and detail. The flybridge unashamedly focuses on al-fresco living and relaxing. A large dining area sits opposite a fully-equipped wet bar, barbecue and fridge, further complemented by a large aft sunpad and forward-facing seating either side of the helm position where guests can take shade underneath the dynamic architectural form of the optional louvred hardtop.
Flying the Flag for the V Class range – The All-New Princess V78
– Uncompromised Princess V Class dynamic qualities and new design language inspire and reflect owners’ sporty and outdoor lifestyles
– Use of high specification materials and dedication to quality, practicality and usability on board make the V78 instantly recognisable as the flagship of the Princess V Class
– Class-leading combination of performance, efficiency, and lower centre of gravity layout makes the V78 the most exhilarating yacht within this size range of the Princess portfolio
– Designed for alfresco living, the V78’s athletic stance reflects the lifestyles of customers who enjoy the open air. The expansive cockpit leads via sliding patio doors into a light-soaked main saloon, which can be opened up further thanks to the generous sunroof, bringing the outdoors indoors
– Efficient twin MAN V12 engines combined with Princess’s unique resin-infused deep-V hull provide the foundation for a 39 knot† top speed and optimised seakeeping
Princess Yachts’ V Class range is focused on a modern, exciting and comfortable life at sea. Athletic, dynamic and luxurious, the V78 fits perfectly into owners’ lifestyles – be that cruising from port to port, enjoying water sports, or entertaining friends and family. Proudly positioned as the new flagship in the iconic Princess V Class range, the V78 delivers on a clear brief for the modern sports yacht owner’s demands – elegance of form, quality of materials, perfect practicality and inspiring dynamics – and will appeal to V Class loyalists looking for a step-up in size and performance as well as new clients searching for athleticism and elegance.
Dynamic, Spacious and Focused on Life at Sea – Princess Yachts Reveals the All-New F45 Flybridge
– Innovations in design and technology deliver class-leading living space with a focus on alfresco dining and on-deck living
– Interior and exterior design details create a rare elegance for a compact flybridge yacht and luxurious environments above and below deck with Naim audio as standard
– Electronic sliding transom radically increases cockpit area at the touch of a button
– Instantly recognisable full-length hull windows inform bold new design language
– Efficient twin Volvo IPS 600 engines combine with Princess’s unique resin-infused deep-V hull for a top speed of 31 knots† and optimised sea-keeping
The brand-new Princess F45 flybridge delivers unparalleled space, design quality and flexibility in a compact flybridge yacht that features a full-beam owner’s cabin, extended flybridge and a unique electronically-controlled sliding transom, which increases the size of the cockpit area at the touch of a button by 60 cm.
Like its stablemates, the F45 is packed with technical innovations that ensure this compact yacht feels as spacious above deck as it does below. Together with its elegant full-length hull windows, beautifully resolved surfacing, and unique design details, the F45 will establish itself as the benchmark small flybridge yacht.
Luxury yachts are not the only forms of transport on display on the Princess stand. The world’s lightest folding bicycle from Hummingbird takes to the stand in a new partnership with the British luxury yacht manufacturer. Beautifully designed from the outset, the high-performance lightweight carbon fibre frame sports a unique Princess livery and is perfect for stowing aboard and using for adventures inland.